Doc. dr Nikola Žarić
Publications Personal page
First name: Nikola
Last name: Zaric
Birth date: July 26, 1982
Marital status: Not married
Areas of current interest and research
- Digital signal processing
- Time-frequency signal analysis
- Digital watermarking
- Hardware for signal processing algorithms
TOPIC OF THE CURRENT RESEARCH
- Time-frequency signal analysis: distribution with complex-lag argument
- Digital audio and image watermarking
- Robust time/frequency distributions
- Hardware Implementations of time-frequency distributions
- B.Sc., 2004, in Electrical Engineering at the University of Montenegro.
- M.Sc., 2006, in Electrical Engineering at the University of Montenegro.
- Ph.D., 2010, in Electrical Engineering at the University of Montenegro.
- 2006 - 2010 , Teaching Assistant, Electrical Engineering Department, University of Montenegro
- 2010-present - Assistant Professor at the University of Montenegro
Courses taught: Digital Electronics, Mathematic packages, Electrical measurements, Meawsuremets in electronics Informatics, Web Programing.
- 2009- Public Procurement Officer, Electrical Engineering Department, University of Montenegro.
- Student Member of the IEEE since 2007
- Member of the IEEE since 2010
- Reviewer in the following journals:
IEEE Transactions on Image Processing
IEEE Transactions on Signal Processing
EURASIP Journal on Advances in Signal Processing
IET Image Processing
GRANTS AND FELLOWSHIPS
Short stays (mainly one month stays):
- 2007 Computer Vision Lab, Bonn-Rhein-Sieg University of Applied Sciences, Bonn
- 2008, and 2009 GIPSA Lab, INPG, Grenoble
- Native language: Montenegrin
- Foreign languages: English active knowledge, Italian passive knowledge